This is really good news to the countless users of the Pocophone F1 and Poco F1 who have been waiting for this update for many months. Along with that, it appears as though users who hadn’t received the update are finally getting the OTA notifications (1,2,3,4). There were talks that the re-released build of MIUI 12 might have been buggy as well, hence the delay in rolling out the Fastboot ROM. Pocophone F1 Smartphone is powered by Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 Chipset.
- You are the master/mistress of your domain… and
- Speed is a big part of Xiaomi’s POCOphone F1 marketing campaign and for good reason – the F1 excels at it.
- Lineage OS, if you don’t already know, is a very popular custom ROM for Android devices.
- Now, the maintainers have extended support to several more devices, including the POCO F2 Pro, POCO F3, and the global Exynos edition of the Samsung Galaxy S10.
If you’ve had any help from me or this module, any kind of donation to support the work involved would of course be appreciated. If you have questions, suggestions or are experiencing some kind of issue, visit the module support thread @ XDA. If you’re having issues passing SafetyNet, getting your device certified, or otherwise getting MagiskHide to work, take a look in the Magisk and MagiskHide Installation and Troubleshooting Guide. Instructions on how to install LSPosed and XprivacyLua and how to use that module can be found with a simple web search, I won’t cover that here. You probably will have more success with GCam Go mods as these devices come with the Camera2 API disabled, which is required for regular GCam to work.
- There’s very little place on the left of the notch and Xiaomi decided to show zero notification icons there (MIUI 10 stable and below) or briefly show then hide them (MIUI 10 beta).
- MIUI paired with Xiaomi’s flagship killer, the POCO F1, is not so great.
- Now, the team has started rolling out Paranoid Android Quartz 4, which brings support for a few of these devices and adds a couple of noteworthy features to the ROM.
- Each and every device model as well as each & every OEM does come with its own specific stock firmware.
- Select the download type first, then select your device from
Only enable it if you actually need it, and keep in mind that it may cause issues when activated. This option will not update a fingerprint to one for a different Android version if there are several fingerprints available for the same device. If you would like to delete a certain prop value from your system, that can be done with the Magisk resetprop tool.
You are the master/mistress of your domain… and hopefully you’ve learned a bit on the way and had some fun too. Here are several mirror links including the official MIUI 12 ROM port for the Poco F1. If the main link is slow, then settle for the mirror links including the fast Google Drive link. Luckily, we’ve recently seen the release of MIUI V12.0.2 for the Pocophone F1, a re-release over the initial rollout that proved too buggy. Selva Kumar is an Android Devices Enthusiast, Who Can Talk and Write About Anything If You Give a Hint About the respective devices.
There are two methods to boot Pocophone F1 into Recovery Mode which in this case has been replaced with TWRP. SuperSU is an Android App that will help you root your device. Using SuperSU you can navigate the notifications of any App on your phone. There are lot of feature including the provision for temporarily unrooting the Android device. If your device is rooted, Rooting helps you to enable secure system, and you have fully access to control your device.